Sunday, June 4, 2017

day 1476

week 22,

Tried to be more productive this week.
Sunday 28


Messed up the face.

Monday 29


The heads is a little small.

Tuesday 30


Could play more with fabric.


A little too static.


Not clear enough with the back arm.


Trying to come up with a interesting companion/mount for the main character.

Wednesday 31


The pose is not clear, at all, I think I rushed it too much.


Sketching some characters for fun.

Thursday 01


The upper torso's proportions are a little too small.

Friday 02


I messed up the face again and I should draw the feet.


Trying different pens.


Playing with chinese ink, watercolor pencil and other pens.


Chinese ink, 


Pen and ink, camera man and a character I am trying to develop.


I think I am on to something with him.

Saturday 03


hmm... faces are hard...


I should try my hands and feet.


I am starting to do better shadow shapes.

Music of the week : Arlissa - I Hate Giving You Everything
So good.


No comments:

Post a Comment