Sunday, March 26, 2017

day 1405

week 12,

Mix of studies and focused sketches this time. I tried my best to not do random sketches for nothing and to focus on ideas.


Sunday 19

---

Monday 20


Pilot and soldier studies.


Soldier studies.

Tuesday 21


Girl portraits with lines, trying to be more deliberate with my lines.


Random sketches that shouldn't exist.


Resketching up this character again for the third time.

Wednesday 22


Trying to find a way to make the characters fit with their proportions.


I am liking where those characters are going, 
but I need to clear out some ideas for the character at the left 
and work on the clothes and folds of the one on the right.

Thursday 23


Pilot girl.


Playing with the shadows.


Caught myself sketching random stuff, so I stopped before it was too late.


So I worked on this girl.

Friday 24


Wood ghost idea.


Playing around with some idea for this character from an old sketch 
and I ended up with a goat girl.


Cleared up the lines and laid down the shadow shapes.

Saturday 25

---

Music of the week : Dr Dre Ft. Eminem - Forgot About Dre
Didn't know this one from Eminem, quite good.



No comments:

Post a Comment