Sunday, January 29, 2017

day 1349

term 01, week 04,

Still doing to much thing and not being focus on finishing stuff. I need to find a process and finish more images/designs and other things like that.

Sunday 22

---

Monday 23


Pilot girl, playing with proportion.


Gesture.


I can't make quick decision on them design...


Sketching from old sketches, from left to right;
handmade toy universe,
Dark goo, an evil matter for something,
Jello space, is the one with the long ears, and some other characters that could fit with him,
Simple mech,
A logo for something,
A magician.



A mouse in a frog suit and a suspicious robot.

Tuesday 24


Line portrait studies.


Forgot her name, but her study.


Just saying to myself to go with what I have for now and to do changes after.



Little Sell Swords and Leo.

Wednesday 25


Yup that day didn't go so well...

Thursday 26


Hand gestures.


Going with it.


An octopus plush,
A cyclops cyborg,
A cartoon eel,
A rock golem,
And a big simple robot.


Space crew, a monkey, a pig, a bighorn and I don't know what the girl would be,
and a little bounty hunter android.

Friday 27


Rock Golem. Fail to do him more realistically.


Roman warrior ?


Trying to have a nice camera angle.


Hum stiff pose !


The colors are not final but the lines are.


With the 'Dans une Galaxie'' fanart,
I don't know if I should do one character and work on the other one by one 
or do sketches for each one and work on them after.


Cat universe.


Brush test.

Saturday 28


Experimenting with a character.


That's it, I still need to work on the colors but there's the design for now.
I still think that it is too complex, mostly the suit.


Tried a mock up for the game.


Pixel Dailies, I would love to stay constant and do them everyday.
Theme : Super-Man.

Music of the week : 1 HOUR 90s - Indie - Hiphop - Rap Mix
I was looking for old school skateboard/rap music, found this, pretty cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment