Sunday, May 29, 2016

day 1104

2016, term 2, week 08,

Started to work 40h a week so I am going to try to sketch at least everyday and work the more I can on my days off. I realized this week that I still do the same poses so that was my focus during the week. I am still working on the characters I started the past weeks. 3 years anniversary of the blog this week.

Sunday 22


Some pose sketches, trying to go away from the usual stuff.

Monday 23


Pose studies.


Pose studies.

Tuesday 24


Studies.

Wednesday 25

3 years of this blog !


Wanted to work on him but I'm still not sure about his proportion and design.


Sketches.


Lame sketches and some studies.


Studies


Studies.


Studies

Thursday 26


I don't think the pose is working for multiple reason, 
but I still wanted to clean it to finish the idea.
I think a better pose would be one where we can see the arm better, 
since it's her main feature.
I want to make multiple option for her clothing and maybe for the arm design.


Studies.


Studies.


Studies.


Studies.


Sketches. I think her hair is cooler here.


Sketches and idea for the circlebot.

Friday 27


Tried to improve the leg's 3d version.


Animation test, I should do a test to see if the legs can have at
 least the same range of motion of human legs


Starting to thing about the shoulder

Saturday 28


Pose sketching.


Spine and hands/fingers.
I am thinking about making a second version 
where the connection to the joint is different.
She could have different option for different limbs like hands and feet.

Music of the week : Jazz Liberatorz - Clin d'oeil 
Nice hip hop and jazz mix, Favorite : I am Hip Hop (feat. Asheru)


No comments:

Post a Comment