Sunday, February 28, 2016

day 1013

2016, term 1, week 8,

I finished two things this week, about time ! Did some portrait and body sketches.

Sunday 21


Sketch of an old scientist.


Worked on the smile, the neck and the torso.


Started to texture the character.

Monday 22


Sketching 1, trying a new brush.


Sketching 2.

Tuesday 23


SKetches


More texturing.


First ink, fox and owl.


Sketchbook.

Wednesday 24


Gesture sketches, and a dragoon.


More details.

Thursday 25


Sketches.


Almost done with the texturing.


Random late night painting.

Friday 26


Head sketches.


Pose idea.


Boosting up the lighting and trying to make the skin wet.

Saturday 27


Figure drawing.
It was hard to draw 2 persons at the same time with the amount of time,
but I tried to have to pose down nonetheless.
I discovered something interesting while doing this.
If I was starting with the guy, I drew with the pose with straight lines, 
but if I started with the girl I drew wit curves.


Memory sketch for the girl that was at the figure drawing session,
I am not sure that this is how she was dress, but it doesn't really mater.


Call it done!


This one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment