Sunday, October 4, 2015

day 866

term 4, week 01,

SO big change in my schedule, since I didn't really had one before. I will be doing much more studies and better organised trough the week.  For this term, I am focusing on gesture and anatomy, so expect a lot of that. I, also, watched Alien this Saturday, damn it's so good. I will have to do some studies from it at some point and study its storyboard.


Sunday 27


working on some thumbnails for AH

Monday 28


Quick portrait study

Tuesday 29


Some ideas and character research for the leaf guard.


AH sketches.

Wednesday 30


Portrait practice


Sketching out some Aeolids.

Thursday 01


Changed up my schedule to study more.
Gesture 1 minute and some longer a the bottom right.


Leg study from photo and Bridgman


Still Sketching the Aeolids.


Figures drawing session, best model yet, 
she was doing some pretty nice poses.


Bridgman legs from memory.

Friday 02


1 minute gesture.


1 minute and 30 seconds gesture and some longer ones.


Leg from Bridgman


Portrait sketches.


AH sketches, trying to find how stylized I want it.

Saturday  03


1 minute gesture.


Bridgman's legs.


5 minutes poses from characterdesign.com.


1 hour study from characterdesign.com.


Portrait sketches


AH sketches, the mechanics guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment