Sunday, September 13, 2015

day 845

summer, week 11,

I filed lots of sketchbook page this week since I'm away from Photoshop, I didn't take a picture of each of them. Some are done from imagination and others from reference. And I'm trying to finish the necromancer guy, still joggling with colors.

Sunday 06

---

Monday 07


Portrait from imagination 1.


Portrait from imagination 2.

Tuesday 08

---

Wednesday 09


Portrait from reference 1.

Thursday 10


Self-portrait from photo.


Self-portrait from mirror.


Portrait from imagination 3.

Friday 11


Portrait from imagination 4.


Portrait from imagination 5.

Saturday 12


Portrait from imagination 6 and description using this :


Trying to limit the palette and make sens in the same time. 
I'm still not sure about the mask color. 
I made two version of the dagger, 
one freehand and the other with straight lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment