Sunday, June 21, 2015

day 761

spring week 12

I don't have much thing to show for this week. I am still not finishing the things I should before starting new one. But  at least I do something and practice other things. I would like to do portrait studies again. I would like to finish the necromancer design soon and as always, finish some portfolio stuff. No watercolor Wednesday this week, I will probably do 2 days next week.

Sunday 14


Still w.i.p.ping this guy.


Magic test.


I defined some areas.


Still searching a good pose for a design sheet.

Monday 15

---

Tuesday 16

---

Wednesday 17


Windmill sketch.


Windmill animation test.


Near completion.


Magic test again.

Thursday 18


Warm up sketches.

Friday 19


After work sketches.
They're so bad.

Saturday 20

 ---

No comments:

Post a Comment