Sunday, May 10, 2015

day 719

spring, week 6,

Pretty unproductive week, I started working at my summer job and I did some work for something I can't show, so I don't have much to post for this week.


Sunday 03


Sniper turret sketches.

Monday 04

---

Tuesday 05


Random Word : Smash
I most be the worst guy the draw Hulk.
After think about it, I think he need to be angry,
so it feels like the Hulk, since he need to be angry to be Hulk.
I will need to try again later.


Trying to make it feel more like Hulk, I guess he just has to be angry.

Wednesday 06

---

Thursday 07


Random Word : Bone
Elephant Warrior.
I wanted to put more bone on his armor, 
but I took way to much time for the helmet design.


Getting back on this one, I need to put more contrast.


Aviation pilot study, wip.

Friday 08


Magic !!! done 
Would be cool to do a pixel version of this and animate it.


Some animation tests with the layers, with different timings.




Saturday  09


Lame sketches for warmup, damn that left guy is so stiff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment