Sunday, March 22, 2015

day 670

winter, week 12

I had to put back the rpg again to focus on another project. I did some portrait studies and worked on the dark mage animation (almost done).

Sunday 15


First try on the stick animation. 


Faces.


Working on the body. 

Monday 16


Trying things.


2nd pass on one of the faces with some ref, wip.

Tuesday 17


Study, starting to understand more thing.
I have to find a way to do nice hair with simple brush stroke.


2nd pass on one of the faces with some ref.

Wednesday 18


Study.


Working on some logo for the clothes.

Thursday 19


Study, taking more time on this one, 
her left eye is a little too open.


Friday 20


Study, I don't like her eyes.


Trying to animate the leaves with a function called puppet wrap in Photoshop.
I might have to try again or just to it by hand, because this doesn't look good.



Doing much more than that on the body but here's a teaser.

Saturday  21


Working on the shadow again and fixing the timing on the stick animation.
I might have to retouch the timing again.
I think i'm nearly done with the shadow pass.
 I still have some part to animate and fix.


Playing around with ''spherize''.


Study, her head was super hard because of the little angle. 
I thin I got the nose but her eyes and mouth are not right.


Sketching for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment