Sunday, March 29, 2015

day 677

winter, week 13

I just saw that I had a 30 days gap between October and November and that the 2 years mark qould have come 30 days earlier than it suppose to be so I fixed that. During this week I did some head studies again and worked on the skate project (creā-ture studios). and this is the end of the winter term (i got to give better name for those period of time). so there's a little feedback at the end for the 13 weeks.



Sunday 22


Wip


Random sketch...

Monday 23


Study, trying to use less brush stroke


Head variations.

Tuesday 24


Study, wip


Go like our page creā-ture studios 
(photo and paint)

Wednesday 25

Worked on the shadow of the lower part with the scarf.
Maybe one more session on the shadow and then I'll do some fixes.


Study

Thursday 26


Study, wip

Friday 27


Boulder...


Reflected surfaces

Saturday  28


I'll test without any reference for the end of the winter session.
I'm not super happy about it but i can se improvement from when I started.
After doing it I know where to look during my next studies,
there are some areas that was i little confusing near the eye, nose and lips (everywhere).


In order to know what to improve
and to keep track of what to focus on,
 here's some additional notes.
All this is based on the ability to draw from imagination.
Grey area were not studied.

anatomy (human) : need to keep working on faces and start working on the body
anatomy (animals) : not really important to study that for now
composition : before doing some crazy composition,it would be good to study old paintings
perspective : study crazy perspective and work on mechs and vehicules
color and light : need to worked in color when i'm doing head studies
painting/brush work : do more with less
storytelling : go back to rpg project

Going back to the rpg project would help me improve in all those area i just need to focus on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment