Sunday, January 25, 2015

day 614

winter, week 4,

Pretty much the same thing as the others weeks; rpg project, faces study, sci-fi character and the old lady concept. I started a 2d animation too. It's the last week of the research step for the rpg project and then i'll begin the real thing.

Sunday 18

---

Monday 19


Old lady head sketches

Tuesday 20 


I have started a sketch but i ask myself why i do this
 instead of  doing what I'm suppose to do so i stopped.


Old lady render, with the team's decision


Dark Mage line art, he's gonna be animated


Some car silhouette for the short 

Wednesday 21

---

Thursday 22


Hoop concept, 


Started the wind effect on the scarf cape and hat.
At this point i animate each ''object at a time, I don't know if its the best way to do it...


Random head sketch

Friday 23


More of that



Blink test


Quick things with a jet pack


Back on those forms 

Saturday  24


Pretty much done with the sketch lines. 
I redo the scarf because it was lame. 
I'll need to animate the hands


almost done with the gray scale and the left arm.


No comments:

Post a Comment