Monday, January 5, 2015

day 594

winter, week 1,

I'm still relaxing a bit and working, but I'm getting back on it. I did some faces gesture ( http://artists.pixelovely.com/practice-tools/face-expression-practice/ ). I worked on the character development for a short. It is really challenging to try that style. I am also a bit late on my research for and rpg project (personal project).

Sunday 28


Trying to break the form of the briefcase and have a 1950 vibe.
Trying to add interest in the shapes.


Same thing, but in line.


 Lineart, trying different style.


more face tests

Monday 29 

---

Tuesday 30

---

Wednesday 31


little costume painting


sketches of the secret spy man


2nd character old dinner waitress. 
At first I thought that she was suppose to be the ''good guy'' of the 
story that why she has round shape and all. 
That will change soon, she is suppose to be more aggressive.  
(found a nice sketching brush)

Thursday 1

---

Friday 2

---

Saturday 3

Starting rpg research for style

No comments:

Post a Comment