Sunday, December 14, 2014

day 572

fall, week 16

Last week of the semester. I'll take a little break and start the next 'set' of weeks on January first. I will have 4 set during the year and i'll do a little 'chart of improvement' at the end of each set to see what i'm improving at and what i need to work on. The list might change (or improve) each time but the main focus is to have problems in front of me.

It cleaned and finished some of the concept for ghost and goblins to be ready for presentation/portfolio. I still have to work on the tombstone, an environment and finish the last illustration.

New artist in the 'awesome artist' window :
Melissa Manwill melissamanwill.com

Sunday


Not done yet but I had to take a break because of homework


Gesture 90 sec on quickposes.com


Final logo


Some tweaking and finishing the houses

Monday


Gesture


Getting back on this one for the last illustration for the project

Tuesday


Gesture 


Sketches for an illustration that i'll do someday. 
I can see here how doing gesture help for sketching. 


Still gray scale work on the design and light

Wednesday


Gesture some of them are less bad than the other


Color, first pass

Thursday


Gesture, I'm getting a lot of the same picture from days before.
I would have to find a better website for it.


Finished the crypts and rework some illustration.
They will be somewhere in high res soon.

Friday


again


Worked on the presentation for the characters.


Second pass, this is what i submit for my teacher but the illustration is far from finished.
I'll worked on it after i'm done with my last zbrush homework.

Saturday  


I tried this website ( http://artists.pixelovely.com/practice-tools/figure-drawing/ )
but i went back on quickposes.com, it's better.


Last zbrush homework. wip


The new thing to keep track of my progress


No comments:

Post a Comment