Sunday, November 9, 2014

day 537

fall, week 11

This one was an OK week. I feel like I could have done much more than that but it wasn't bad. I did some environment sketch in my sketchbook because i feel like i need to not suck doing them.

Sunday


Thumbnails for an environment 


Quick environment. I think the colors need to be rework.


Large crypt props

Monday

---

Tuesday


I did some details, but it's not finish.  
I think I will not have time to do those details on every props.


Wednesday


More armor


I have been working on some helmets to see which one 
could be use for Arthur. 
The first one is a realist representation of what he has in the game. 


Thursday


Small crypt

Friday


Medium tombstone


Here's some house ideas, Those ideas were rejected 
for the project because they was generally to big for what we need.
I still feel the some on them could be more interesting that what we have now.

Saturday  


Here's the final concepts for the houses. 
They are pretty simple, but the will do a good job for repetition.
The third one is pretty much done.

No comments:

Post a Comment