Sunday, November 2, 2014

day 530

fall, week 10

This week, I only work on the school project, I didn't have free time for sketchbook or for personal painting, but it was a good overall week because I drew a lot.

Sunday


working on a illustration to show the mood and the overall feeling of the game.
I think it's too dark and the field is too open. I'll have to work on those color too.

Monday


Here's the full body, front and back views. 
I'm trying to get A Clement SauvĂ© vibe in it. 
I will try to add another layer of gray to 
serve as occlusion to see if it will read better (for presentaion)


Working on the zombie. 
It's hard to have a nice zombie pose without looking to feminine.
At this point I have no idea for his armor. 

Tuesday


working on the under armor clothes. 
Starting to like this simple shading and line art process. 
Thanks Clement Sauvé.


I tried with another face. still like the left one better.

Wednesday


Here's the test with another gray for the ''occlusion''. 
Basically, I would use it to define volume in the shadows 


I did a little sketch illustration  of some zombies.

Thursday


working on the storyboard for the project's intro animation V1.


V2 wip



Both views are nearly finished but for the moment it'll do the job.
There are a lot of design a wan to add on the armor and some details and scratches.
I need to work on the boots, the gloves and the helmet.

Friday



Here's the zombie the back view has to wait
because I don't have time for it at the moment. 
There's some design and details that I want to add on the armor.

Saturday  


small tombstone, got lost in the line art here, I lost a bit of time. 
I don't know if I should add a drop shadow 
on the flow for presentation or leave it like this.


Large wooden cart, I will have to go back on it to add details.
Cast shadow ? Will have to try it.


No comments:

Post a Comment