Sunday, October 19, 2014

day 516

fall, week 8

What is better to do in a week off than to attack our comfort zone. This week I worked on portrait studies, alchemy experiments, gestures, other studies and some sketches here and there.
I tried out some setting in alchemy that would help me to get ideas and to get thumbnails. I'm almost done with my sketchbook 4 pages to go !

Sunday


outside of comfort zone right there
(old men are nice to draw)

Monday


again

Tuesday


comfort zone what's that ?


noses are killing me 

Wednesday


some test in alchemy and trying to find a way to edit the shape and represent what i see


first really photobash attempt, 3 point perspective 

Thursday


sketch and black and white study


trying to edit some shape from alchemy into spaceship

Friday


thumbnail tests in alchemy

Saturday 


more non comfort zone thing


worked on this during the whole week

No comments:

Post a Comment