Sunday, September 21, 2014

day 488

fall, week 4

I did approximately 40 hours for this week. I worked must on the game character for the school project, since it's mainly the same thing as the past week i'll not post anything of it here. I started to read the blog of Paul Richard ( autodestructdigital.blogspot.ca ) and found some really useful tips and solution he found to improve. It can definitely help me so I'll absorb the must that I can. I didn't do a lot of sketchbook this week. I have to change some things about how I do my sketches after reading Paul's blog, if I want to improve more.

Sunday


Monday

---

Tuesday



Wednesday




head wip 

Thursday

---

Friday





pretty much finish, I have some little things to change on his face



Saturday

---

No comments:

Post a Comment