Sunday, August 3, 2014

day 438

summer week 13,

32 hours for this week. Mainly, sketches, old work and brushes for this week. I'm surprise that I was able to do two more hours :).

Sunday


pilot and mech sketch, maybe i'll work on it later

Monday


warmup 


old sketch, new painting again

Tuesday


things to watch out 

Wednesday


disney cyborg ideas 


Thursday


after work sketch

Friday

---

Saturday  


Took the majority of the day to work brushes
I had a lot of packs from multiple artists and i wanted to see if there was any
special brush in those packs. I found some good stuff.... link will be up soon

Feedback from the week :
Pretty good week, was able to work on a old painting, Just have to finish it now. It's been awhile that I wanted to do a clean up in all the brush pack I had. link : GOD_LIKE_BRUSHES


For next week :
-read
-30 hours (+1.5)
-finish monk

No comments:

Post a Comment