Tuesday, July 22, 2014

day 425

summer week 11

I barely did 30 hours this week. I was really busy with my work and I will do around 50 hours for the next 3 weeks so it'll be quite difficult to produce 30 hours of art.  so this week i cleared some old stuff from my desktop since I'm done with the engineer from last week.

Sunday

---

Monday

old piece, now ''finished'' i need to work on the dude but...not for now.


old piece, now finished


lame sketches 1


lame sketch 2

Tuesday


old sketch, trying to refine it 


part 2


Kart for the project, refined sketch with 3d base


dudes with stick, from imagination, dynamic poses

work on this dude too

Wednesday

trying to have more dynamic poses 


sketches

Thursday


after work sketches....

Friday


refined 3d base on the concept, time to paint over it


sketches

Saturday 

---

Feedback from the week :
I did read this week, so I have to go to it for the next one. The Kart project isn't going as well as i wanted, i feel like i'm i bit slow with it. I like my dynamic sketches, i see some improvements.

For next week :
-read
-finish kart
-finish stuff
-focus on the 30 hours goal (+3.5)
-go back to kemp's class

No comments:

Post a Comment