Sunday, July 13, 2014

day 416

summer, week 10

I did 30,5 hours for this week, pretty happy  with what i got out of this week. I had multiple new projects, one for work, and the other with some  friends. I guess i will have less time to do personal stuff :(.

Sunday


quick sketch


character dev.

stylized anatomy 

Monday



Tuesday


donnnnneeeeee


I had to do a map of the parking, for where i work.

Wednesday

---

Thursday

sketches of some friends for fun


new project, have to do a kart from a wheelchair 


little character dev, pixar/toy story inspired

Friday

3d sketch of the wheelchair kart

hand sketch of the wheelchair kart


Saturday 

---

Feedback from the week :
Pretty happy with the Kart project ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/Star-Kart/527204674046619 ), I tried a new workflow with 3d and for now it is going pretty good. I just have the feeling to skip some steps.
Overall, I like the exploration i did this week.

For next week :
-finish th ekart
-finish the parking thing
-read
-continue the new stuff and finish the old ones
-do 30 hours (+3.5)

No comments:

Post a Comment