Monday, July 7, 2014

day 409

summer, week 09

I did the minimum of 30 hours, for the week. I read quite a lot, some anatomy books and other stuff. I worked on the robot engineer most of the time and did some technique studies. I didn't take time to work on the vehicle :( .

 Sunday

---

Monday


little sketches


weird alien plant

Tuesday



trying to brake the human form....trying


Wednesday


tried a new technique for line art

Thursday

---

Friday


gray background didn't worked


what I need to do next on him


study of mean goreng (Jacob Earl : orderindebris.com )
after doing this I love his stuff so much more, 
I kind of know how he do it, but his shape and overall design are just so cool


smudge sketch

Saturday 

after work sketch..no comments...

Feedback from the week : 
Normal week, I need to continue to vehicle and focus more when i'm working. 

For next week : 
- finish stuff
- vehicle
- read
- 30 hours (+ 4)





No comments:

Post a Comment