Sunday, June 29, 2014

day 401

summer, week 08

31 hours for this week, I'm happy that i was able to adapt and do the 30 hours min. I try to continue my vehicle in sketchup, but i wasn't able to work fast enough to keep going so a started some drone sketches that will go with the vehicle. I like the sketches i did, i tried some different techniques. will finish the robot engineer dude soon. I finised to read ''Imagine fx sci-fi'.


Sunday


MGS5 sketch

Monday

---

Tuesday


Wednesday


drone for the vehicle

fantasy sketch


quick sculpt

Thursday


inspired by Konstantin Maystrenko 

Friday




Saturday  

---

Feedback from the week :
Good week, I'll have to keep up like this for the next one. I give myself the summer to finish the vehicle project since i'm far from finishing it. 

For next week :
- VEHICLE
- read
- finish stuff
- 30 hours (+ 4)


No comments:

Post a Comment