Sunday, June 8, 2014

day 379

summer week 05.

I step back a bit this week but i did around 31 hours.

I read a lot during this week (how to draw and imagine fx sci-fi). I worked mostly on old sketches that I want to finish .

Sunday

I did a sketch, but it's look like I didn't keep it.

Monday


Tuesday

warm up, wet edge brush's kind of fun


work on an old sketch


Wednesday


warm up sketch


Thursday


zbrush warmup


Pretty much done. 
Some self critics :
- the anatomy could be better, i see improvement in the face but the hands are not good enough
- the composition feel weird with the light from the fire completely a the left and with the rope hanging
- I liked the process with the colors 


process


sketchup is killing me

Friday


sketch, love that brush

Saturday 

 
sketch


rework on an old sketch, still wip

Feedback from the week :
I think i did more thing than last week for the same amount of time, so that's good. I didn't work enough on my vehicle.

For next week:
- finish week 2
- finish robot
- read
- scott's workshop on monday and tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment