Sunday, May 4, 2014

day 343

Starting now, my goal for the summer is to do art for 30 hours each week until the end of it and deal with my 40h summer work.
I will start counting the hours each Sunday at midnight 00;00. I will switch between traditional and digital art.

What it means for me ''to do art'':          
            Study (anatomy, design, perspective, composition, rendering (material/texture), values, etc)
            Practice (environments, characters, vehicle/mech/robot, creatures, 3d)
            Experiment (traditional painting, traditional sculpting, trying  other software painter etc)
             Read books

i will must likely post all the good stuff here (my notes, studies, sketches etc) with the total of hours every Saturday night / Sunday morning.





No comments:

Post a Comment